Our wonderful member organizations are looking for a few great people.
Have a listing
Email details to
Chinese Mutual Aid Association
Description: Interested in contributing to the success of a startup? Do you want to work with a company that prioritizes giving back to the community? Then Tiger Tutor is right for you! A social service enterprise model, Tiger Tutor is a new test prep company, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Program Assistant or Coordinator (depending on experience) to help us build our business and manage day-to-day operations. If you are business-savvy, driven, detail oriented, and interested in helping us grow, then send us your resume! We’re looking for a “roll up your sleeves” type person who is a team player and open communicator. This is a part-time position, with potential for growth in the future. See full description here.
Innovations for Learning
Head of Marketing & Strategic Growth
Posted: July 11, 2017
Closes: No closing date available
How to Apply: Email Alison P. Ranney and Anny K. Chou at email@example.com
Description: The possibilities are endless for TutorMate to go viral through social media and other marketing channels, increasing the number of volunteers and groups formed while creating a meaningful opportunity and volunteer experience for individuals to help students learn to read. On a fundamental level, the Head of Marketing & Strategic Growth will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead IFL’s effort to create and activate a nationwide community of volunteers and fundraisers;
- Design, develop, launch, and optimize digital marketing strategies and campaigns including social media, SEO, email marketing, and partnership development;
- Collect, analyze and report on metrics and analytics from marketing strategies and campaigns to refine marketing initiatives;
- Develop marketing toolkits and communication materials;
- Build partnership with potential partner organizations to develop, align and implement marketing strategies.
- Drive overall growth strategy of IFL in partnership with the Executive Director and the Senior leadership team;
- Provide strategic direction to IFL’s school district and corporate sales team;
- Analyze, set and present growth analytics for TutorMate and IFL;
- Work with the IFL team to develop strategies to deepen engagement from existing volunteers; and
- Experiment constantly to identify and refine new volunteer acquisition channels and optimize conversion funnels, as well as identify and refine new opportunities for volunteers to give back to public schools.
Posted: June 27, 2017
Closes: July 31, 2017
How to Apply: Fill out this application form.
Description: The Volunteer Manager oversees all aspects of volunteer engagement at 826CHI. This includes the planning, execution, and evaluation of volunteer initiatives. The Volunteer Manager mentors volunteers and interns to ensure 826CHI delivers the highest quality support to Chicago students and furthers the mission. 826CHI seeks someone with experience building community-based relationships and managing a diverse team of volunteers. This person is a skilled communicator (to all ages and all levels of learners), flexible with their schedule (this position requires some evening and weekend availability), willing to travel across Chicago to engage volunteers in a range of community settings and neighborhoods. The successful candidate will exhibit an attitude that is equal parts can-do and can-inspire-others-to-do. The Position The Volunteer Manager plays the essential role of bringing volunteer support to all areas of operations, primarily educational programs. Through recruitment, training, management and appreciation, the Volunteer Manager advances 826CHI organizational priorities set forth in our strategic plan. This is an ideal opportunity for a self-directed, highly organized person with a passion for youth education, community development, and civic engagement. See full description here.